This blog is all about my little sister, Asma, who lost her life in the battle against cancer on February 11, 2005 at the age of 12.

All About My Baby Sister, Asma

Feel free to pass this blog along to others, Insha'Allah. (To read the very first post/entry, click on "February 2005" under "Archives" and scroll all the way to the bottom and you should see the first entry). Please keep my parents and family in your dua'as. Jazak'Allah. May Allah reward all of you and keep you guys on the straight path. Ameen May Allah reunite us with Asma once again. Ameen

Monday, June 12, 2006

Links of Muslims in Need

Assalaamualaikum Warahmutallahi Wabarakatuh,

Ever since Asma became ill, I have become more aware of other diseases and people who are ill. Everytime I would find out about certain situations, I want to do everything I can for them for the sake of Allah and because I cant see them in pain.

However, I cant always help people for whatever reasons. Therefore, I'd like to start posting links on the side of this blog of sites that are about helping Muslims. You never know who may end up helping fisabilillah.

I have seen a couple, one of them on this site. Insha'Allah I will get to it as soon as I can. So far I have two links.

If people can start posting them in the 'Comments' section or email them to me at haq_omar@hotmail.com.

I'd like to help the Muslims out there regardless where they are located.

May Allah reward you all and forgive us of our sins. Ameen
May Allah guide us to the straight path. Ameen
May Allah grant shiffa and sabr to all the sick. Ameen
May Allah grant Jannah to all the deceased and save them from the fitnah of the grave and akhirah. Ameen
May Allah reunite us with Asma once again. Ameen


Assalaamualaikum Warahmutallahi Wabarakatuh.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
</body></html>