This blog is all about my little sister, Asma, who lost her life in the battle against cancer on February 11, 2005 at the age of 12.

All About My Baby Sister, Asma

Feel free to pass this blog along to others, Insha'Allah. (To read the very first post/entry, click on "February 2005" under "Archives" and scroll all the way to the bottom and you should see the first entry). Please keep my parents and family in your dua'as. Jazak'Allah. May Allah reward all of you and keep you guys on the straight path. Ameen May Allah reunite us with Asma once again. Ameen

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Asma and My Cousins

Assalaamualaikum Warahmutallahi Wabarakatuh,

So its about 2:40 AM and I got back from my khala's (mom's sister) house about half hour ago. I actually went to pick two of my cousins (one is in 1st grade and the other is in 4th grade) and brought them over to my house to sleep.

My khala is going to the hospital because she is going to have a baby, Insha'Allah.

May Allah bless my khala with a healthy, pious child who will be help lead the Ummah. Ameen

Their youngest child, the three year old, is with them. Shes so fun to be around. She will play around with. She loves me. lol She will jump on me and try to make me chase her.

Anyways, when I was about to leave, I was outside talking to my aunt's husband. The three year old came out too. I picked her up and held her as I talked to her and joked around. She was laughing.

Wallah it reminded me of Asma and the times I would hold her and play. I remember when Asma was wearing diapers, I'd hold and her walk around with her trying to put her to sleep. Subhana'Allah I wish those days would come back. I remember sometimes I would stand up and hold her trying to get her to burp. lol It was funny.

The first grader resembles Asma a lot. Seriously, she resembles Asma quite of bit. So whenever I look at her, I think of Asma.

I sometimes take the picture of Asma that I have in my wallet and show it to them. They would yell out, "ASMA BAJI" and get all excited.

Asma loved her cousins. She loved babies. lol All the little kids looked up to Asma. Subhana'Allah, Asma was someone whom everyone loved automatically.

Anyways, Im going to as Im really tired and miss Asma a lot.

Take care.

May Allah reunite us with Asma once again. Ameen
May Allah forgive us of our sins, guide us and keep us on it. Ameen



Assalaamualaikum Warahmutallahi Wabaraktuh

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 8:03:00 PM, Blogger Rhythmic Explosion said…

    Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

    Great people are truly remembered by their amazing character and ways. Asma is someone who shall be remembered and deserves to be remembered but as us all - we must return to our creater.

    I friends of mine's father passed away last year of cancer. I was speaking to her on the phone and I was clueless as to what I should say and how to pay my condolences. I bluntly told her I donno what to say. She told me something which shall remain with me for the rest of my life...

    she said, "saying anything, but sorry" she told me how it hurts more when people some up to you and say sorry for the loss. She was confident that her father is in a place much greater..inshallah. Somewhere away from the evil dunya with the tricks and traps of shaytan and is now with his Creator and Inshallah in a much better state.

    I realised how stupid it is to say sorry to someone who lost a close/loved one. To Allah we belong and to Him is our return.

    Ma'salam

     
  • At Friday, September 29, 2006 6:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Allah give you sabr over beautiful Asmas death and re-unite you in jannah, have patience and remember time is a great healer inshallah (random chic)

     
  • At Friday, September 29, 2006 6:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Reading the above comment i hope i didnt mention the word sorry whoops :<

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
</body></html>