This blog is all about my little sister, Asma, who lost her life in the battle against cancer on February 11, 2005 at the age of 12.

All About My Baby Sister, Asma

Feel free to pass this blog along to others, Insha'Allah. (To read the very first post/entry, click on "February 2005" under "Archives" and scroll all the way to the bottom and you should see the first entry). Please keep my parents and family in your dua'as. Jazak'Allah. May Allah reward all of you and keep you guys on the straight path. Ameen May Allah reunite us with Asma once again. Ameen

Sunday, December 23, 2007

How did she do it?

Assalaamualaikum Warahmutallah,

How did she do it?

Subhana'Allah thats what I keep thinking about - how did Asma do it? I have been sick with a flu for the past three days. My body feels like it is broken into pieces. I have been in bed the whole time I have been sick - including now as I type this up.

It has been three days and Im already so tired of being in bed. I am already tired of not being able to get up and doing things on my own. I really dont like asking others to do things for me even if it something small. I feel like this after only three days! Yet Subhana'Allah Asma never ever complained about being in bed for three years. She has always been positive about everything regardless of she was feeling or her condition was.

I really dont know how she did it. Three days and I'm already tired of being in bed 24/7. Three years and Asma still never complained despite the pain and suffering she was experiencing.

All I can say is, Subhana'Allah.

May Allah elevate Asma's status in Jannah to the highest. Ameen
May Allah reunite us all with Asma once again. Ameen
May Allah guide us all and keep us on the straight path. Ameen
May Allah take our souls as Believers. Ameen
May Allah give us all sabr and complete shiffa. Ameen


WasSalaamualaikum Warahmutallah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
</body></html>