This blog is all about my little sister, Asma, who lost her life in the battle against cancer on February 11, 2005 at the age of 12.

All About My Baby Sister, Asma

Feel free to pass this blog along to others, Insha'Allah. (To read the very first post/entry, click on "February 2005" under "Archives" and scroll all the way to the bottom and you should see the first entry). Please keep my parents and family in your dua'as. Jazak'Allah. May Allah reward all of you and keep you guys on the straight path. Ameen May Allah reunite us with Asma once again. Ameen

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tears Dont Stop

Assalaamualaikum Warahmutallahi Wabarakatuh,

I just got home from the store. As I was driving through the neighborhood, I noticed there is a little fair for the kids at the park near my house. It is set up for the little kids. Asma instantly came to my mind.

She loved these kinds of things. She loved to play and have fun.

I almost broke into tears. I was on the verge of crying. I tried hard to hold back tears.

People say as time goes by, it gets easier. Is that really true? It certainly doesnt seem or feel like it.

Lately, I have been thinking about Asma more and more. Wherever and whenever, I think of Asma.

Outwardly it may seem like I am okay and having a good time. But inside, Im sad and I miss Asma very much.

Does this mean I have kept myself from moving on? No.

It just means that I have lost interest in this dunya (actually thats a good thing). It means that lately I have been wanting to try harder to be a good Muslim and work for the akhirah.

Sometimes its hard fighting and holding back tears. I noticed whenever Id talk about Asma with others, Id end up becoming quiet or just leave because Id be on the verge of crying.

It takes a lot for me to cry. It is not easy to make me cry. However, when it comes to Asma, it takes very little for me to cry.

I miss her. A lot.

May Allah elevate her status in the Jannah. Ameen
May Allah reunite my family and I with Asma once again. Ameen
May Allah give my parents sabr. Ameen
May Allah reward my parents and elevate their status for holding up and going through this ordeal in the right manner. Ameen
May Allah take our souls as Believers. Ameen


Assalaamualaikum Warahmutallahi Wabarakatuh.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
</body></html>